Thursday, June 24, 2010

Singapore/Perth(on the airplane)

When I saw who was going to sit right next to me on the airplane,I vowed I would have SCREAMED my head off but,I couldn't.The only thing I could do was say HOLY COCONUTS and than stand there frozen(I could have stood there for the WHOLE entire flight,but I couldn't)I mean seriously.I was mortified,dumbfounded,shocked and could not express an OH MY GOODNESS feeling.I vowed that I will scream my head off when I got back.OH,why must the good die young.Although I was mortified,I managed to sleep without any distruptions for an hour(I think).When I woke up,I decided to play a little while for say 15 minutes.That guy slept with his eyes a little open andright there I felt like puking.That guy kept waking up and going back to sleep again.That guy told me one thing in between.First,he woke up and said to me,"what dumb game is this,"then went to sleep.Then he woke up said the same thing then slept.Same thing for 5 times then really woke up as we were pretty much going to reach Perth soon.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA MUN SHUEN! Is that person nickname = Kangaroo Elephant??? Hahaha. I GUESS I AM RIGHT. :)

    ReplyDelete