Saturday, July 17, 2010

Perth Day 5(last day)

Today was our last day in Australia,Perth.I was kind of sad to go but I missed my home.We were going to the Naragebup Environmental Centre.Our breakfast consisted of toast,bacon, potatoes,juice and other stuff.We then boarded the coach after checking out.Naragebup Environmental Centre was really environmental-friendly.Their restrooms even had some kind of device which was,of course,environmental-friendly.They also had chickens there.They also showed us worm-farming.They also kept a skeletons and specimens of animals,reptiles at the touch-and-feel table.We even saw real-live sharks!The sharks were really small.They were kept in a small pool together with some fishes and turtles.We even had a chance to touch snakes and such but I didn't at all.
Then,we had lunch.We went to some kind of family restaurant and ate seafood pizza and potato wedges.Those who were allergic to seafood ate a different kind of pizza.The food there was really yummy.Maybe it was because I hadn't ate pizza for months.
After lunch it was TA TA PERTH.We were going back to Singapore soon.Maybe I'll be back.Maybe I won't.Would I or wouldn't I.Would I..................

No comments:

Post a Comment